Darnold and Lyons specializes in air conditioning repair, service, installation and maintenance, of all makes and models of residential and commercial air conditioning systems. We provide prompt repairs in the area and our industry knowledge means we get the job done right the first time. Darnold and Lyons takes pride in providing prompt, honest, clean work that is focused on satisfying our customers with every visit.
Air Conditioning Repair
We are available seven days a week to handle any air conditioning problems and provide the repairs your unit may need to keep it running. We know that air conditioning is important to keeping the areas where you live and work comfortable.
We offer the following to our customers:
- We are qualified, certified, and experienced in troubleshooting and solving problems on all brands of air conditioning equipment and devices.
- We diagnose and provide solutions with up-front pricing to return your system to it most efficient operation, with no hourly charges or other surprise costs.
- You will never have to pay for slow service or the time it takes for us to look for parts. Removing the clock emphasis means our HVAC technicians can operate with less pressure to hurry. Our system provides an opportunity for more thorough resolution of the problem, with fewer mistakes. We ensure the job is done right, or we will return at no additional charge.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Getting the most of your air conditioning unit requires regular maintenance. Regularly servicing your system will maximize its energy efficiency, reduce costly, unexpected, and preventable breakdowns, and extend the life of your system, while reducing negative impact on the environment.
How much of a difference can it make? Systems that do not run efficiently can end up wasting about a dollar a day in energy costs alone, in addition to any repairs. This inefficiency can mean almost $400 less in your pocket when compared to a system that is operating at its best.
Our preventative, all system tune-up includes the following:
- Testing air conditioner safety controls
- Testing air conditioner starting capabilities
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure
- Checking the cooling temperature and airflow
- Checking condenser coils for debris
- Inspecting the compressor and fan
- Lubricating the condenser fan motor
- Tightening electrical connections
- Inspecting the filters
- Measuring volts and amps
- Adding refrigerant, if needed (refrigerant not included)
New HVAC System Installation
When it’s time to replace your Air Conditioner, trust Darnold and Lyons to provide state of the art options and solutions for your consideration. Whether you are considering the latest Hi-Efficiency Ductless Mini-Splits, a new split system air conditioner or a packaged Heat Pump, we offer the best brands and we stand behind our expert installation. You can count on us to size and engineer a system that will maximize your comfort and efficiency plus be easy to maintain for the life of the system.
Whether you are adding air conditioning to a bonus room or porch or building your forever home, you can count on Darnold and Lyons to provide HVAC solutions that will match your budget and needs. We will optimize our designs around comfort and energy efficiency to supply you with options and ideas that will add value to your home and make it a comfortable oasis that you want it to be. Call us before you start construction, so we can coordinate with your contractor and get it right the first time!